If you’re like many homeowners and property managers, you’ve given some thought to having a few lovely trees planted on the premises. It’s easy to see why this is an appealing option, as trees can go a long way toward beautifying the property and boosting its market value.
Even so, the process of planting trees should be handled by experienced professionals. You can find the assistance you need from the certified arborists at Arboles Care Tree Service, Inc. We provide tree planting services to residential and commercial clients throughout Los Angeles County, Ventura County, and Santa Barbara County.
There are many factors that must be taken into consideration prior to planting a tree, such as the composition of the soil, the mature height of the tree, the local weather conditions, and the precise layout of the landscape. We’ll analyze the area where you want the trees to be planted and help you figure out the best approach.
Benefits of Tree Planting Service
Aside from enhancing the visual appeal of your property, trees can provide many other benefits as well. Here are some additional reasons to seek out our professional tree planting services:
- Provide shade – Trees around your home or building can significantly reduce the need for air conditioning, thereby lowering your utility bills.
- Reduce noise pollution – Trees on your property can partly block out the sound of traffic and other kinds of bothersome racket in urban environments.
- Help the environment – Trees produce oxygen, absorb carbon dioxide, and minimize soil erosion—to mention just a few eco-friendly benefits.
Common Types of Trees in Southern California
When it comes to planting trees on your property, you have many options to choose from. We can plant a wide range of deciduous, coniferous, and evergreen trees for you. What follows is a list of some trees often found in Los Angeles, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties:
- Western redbud (Cercis occidentalis)
- Eastern redbud (Cercis candensis)
- Camphor tree (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Bronze loquat (Eriobotrya deflexa)
- Moreton Bay fig (Ficus macrophylla)
- Victorian box (Pittosporum undulatum)
- Evergreen ash (Fraxinus uhdei)
- Southern magnolia (Magnolia grandiflora)
- Golden trumpet tree (Handroanthus chrysotrichus)
- California sycamore (Platanus racemosa)
- Tulip tree (Liriodendron tulipifera)
- Valley oak (Quercus lobata)
- California pepper tree (Schinus molle)
Keep in mind that not all trees may be suitable for a given environment.
Contact Us for Tree Planting Services
Since 1989, Arboles Care Tree Service, Inc. has offered a variety of arboreal services, including tree planting, to our residential and business clients in Ventura County, Los Angeles County, and Santa Barbara County. We are licensed, insured, and bonded.
Whether you are a homeowner, an HOA director, or a commercial property manager, we are prepared to offer our tree planting expertise at reasonable rates. Contact us for more information.